Blue Check - Kensington
Contemporary and bold, this Kensington jacket, is tailored to a slim double-breasted fit. Ideal for all year round.
Cut from a lightweight 4 seasons blue check worsted wool, by the Reda mill.
Free travel bag with the jacket purchase.
Produced in very limited quantities in a sustainable way.
- 100% wool, Super 130's, 240g
- Woven in Italy by Reda
- 4 Seasons fabric
- Half lined, 100% Bemberg cupro lining
- Real bone buttons
- Fabric code: C82613 720
- Kensington fit
- Half floating canvas construction
- 6-on-2 double-breasted closure
- Inverted curved 13,5cm peak lapels
- Hand-sewed Neapolitan pleated shoulders
- Double vents
- Sleeves working buttons
- 4 overlapping sleeve buttons
- Patch pockets
- Barchetta chest pocket
- Slim fit jacket, ideal for average and slim body types
- Natural non-padded shoulders for a more contemporary look
- Dry clean only
b. Waist: Half lined and unlined jackets: +1/-5cm ; Fully lined +4/-5cm.
c. Shoulder width: No alteration can be made (select the right size).
d. Jacket length: -1,5 cm(it can only be shortened).
e. Sleeves length: +2/-2 cm (Plus -5cm additional when shortened from the shoulder).
f. Bicep: +1/-1,5cm (only suggested in very particular and extreme cases).
High-quality product without compromising on price.
Every garment and every shoe is hand-crafted with precision, patience, and decades of experience.
We only produce ethical fashion and we promote thriving working environments and fair working conditions throughout our supply chain.