Grey - Belgravia Double-Breasted
This versatile Belgravia double-breasted jacket is tailored to a slim fit.
The patch pockets and the material on the jacket feature a relaxed look. They make the jacket perfect to wear with a denim trouser and also chinos.
Ideal for transitional seasons.
Cut from grey colour cotton, by the Italian Kerry Knoll mill.
Free travel bag with the suit purchase.
Produced made to order within 4-6 weeks in a sustainable way.
- 100% cotton
- Woven in Italy by Kerry Knoll
- Smart-casual transitional fabric
- Fully lined, 100% Bemberg cupro lining
- Real mother of pearl buttons
- Fabric code: C80727 500
- Belgravia Double-breasted (jacket)
- Half floating canvas construction
- 6-on-2 double-breasted closure
- Curved 12,5cm peak lapel
- Hand-sewed Neapolitan pleated shoulders
- Double vents
- Sleeves working buttons
- 4 overlapping sleeve buttons
- Patch pockets
- Barchetta chest pocket
- Slim-tailored fit jacket, ideal for average and slim body types
- Natural non-padded shoulders for a more contemporary look
- Dry clean only
High-quality product without compromising on price.
Every garment and every shoe is hand-crafted with precision, patience, and decades of experience.
We only produce ethical fashion and we promote thriving working environments and fair working conditions throughout our supply chain.