Vitale Barberis Canonico
Rust - Fitzrovia/Chelsea Pleated Suit
This stunning suit (Fitzrovia jacket / Chelsea pleated trouser) is tailored to a slim fit.
Perfect to wear as a full suit but also as a mix and match.
The patch pockets on the jacket feature a relaxed look. They will make your jacket perfect to wear even with a denim trouser.
Ideal for all year round.
Cut from a lightweight 4 seasons rust colour worsted wool, by the Vitale Barberis Canonico mill.
Free travel bag with the suit purchase.
Produced in very limited quantities in a sustainable way.
- 100% wool, Super 110's, 270g
- Woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- 4 Seasons fabric
- Half lined, 100% Bemberg cupro lining
- Real horn buttons
- Fabric code: C82216 520
- Fitzrovia fit (jacket)
- Chelsea fit (trouser)
- Half floating canvas construction
- Single-breasted, 2-buttons closure
- Inverted curved 11,5cm notch lapels
- Hand-sewed Neapolitan pleated shoulders
- Double vents
- Sleeves working buttons
- 4 overlapping sleeve buttons
- Patch pockets
- Barchetta chest pocket
- 5cm waistband
- Side adjusters
- 2 buttons closure
- 1 pleat
- 5cm turn-up
- Slim fit suit, ideal for average and slim body types
- Natural non-padded shoulders for a more contemporary look
- Dry clean only
High-quality product without compromising on price.
Every garment and every shoe is hand-crafted with precision, patience, and decades of experience.
We only produce ethical fashion and we promote thriving working environments and fair working conditions throughout our supply chain.