Vitale Barberis Canonico
Grey Prince of Wales - Greenwich
Inspired by the safari-wear, this casual and contemporary Greenwich jacket is a versatile and dynamic garment perfect for seasonal transitions and layering during colder months.
Cut from a 4 seasons grey Prince of Wales worsted wool, by the Vitale Barberis Canonico mill.
Free travel bag with the jacket purchase.
Produced in very limited quantities in a sustainable way.
- 100% wool, Super 110's, 260g
- Woven in Italy by Vitale Barberis Canonico
- 4 Seasons fabric
- Fully lined, 100% Bemberg cupro lining
- Real horn buttons
- Fabric code: C82120 660
- Greenwich fit
- Half floating canvas construction
- Single-breasted, 3-button closure
- Double vents
- Sleeves working buttons
- 4 overlapping sleeve buttons
- Detachable belt
- Flapped patch pleated pockets
- Flapped patch pleated chest pockets
- Slim-Tailored fit jacket, ideal for all body types
- Natural and narrow shoulders
- Dry clean only
b. Waist: Half lined and unlined jackets: +1/-5cm ; Fully lined +4/-5cm.
c. Shoulder width: No alteration can be made (select the right size).
d. Jacket length: -1,5 cm(it can only be shortened).
e. Sleeves length: +2/-2 cm (Plus -5cm additional when shortened from the shoulder).
f. Bicep: +1/-1,5cm (only suggested in very particular and extreme cases).
High-quality product without compromising on price.
Every garment and every shoe is hand-crafted with precision, patience, and decades of experience.
We only produce ethical fashion and we promote thriving working environments and fair working conditions throughout our supply chain.